Frequently Asked Questions
About our Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) Hair Removal
Q: What is Intense Pulsed Light (IPL)? How does RURUHONEY IPL Handset work?
A: Intense Pulse Light (IPL) is a technology used by cosmetic and professional
dermatologists and beauty salons to perform skin treatments. Light energy from IPL is
absorbed by the melanin in the hair, which then turns to heat and destroys the
hair cells. This causes hair regrowth to slow down significantly after each treatment. With visible results in just 3 weeks, and full results within 12 weeks.
Q: What's so great about RURUHONEY IPL Hair Removal?
- Removes hair re-growth in just a couple of treatments.
- Works on any body part. Completely pain-free.
- Takes just 30 minutes for full body treatment.
- Saving of at least Thousands of dollars every year from Clinical Laser Salons.
- 10+ years life span (Original IPL) | 15+ years life span (ICE COOL IPL)
- 5 intensity light levels (adjustable)
- Over 1000's of happy customers worldwide.
- Portable and compact device
- Device is Certified for safe use.
- One time purchase, no refills or recharges required
- Suitable for Men & Women
- 90-day Money Back Guarantee (At-home IPL) | 100-day Money Back Guarantee (ICE COOL IPL)
Q: What's the upgrade in RURUHONEY ICE COOL IPL?
- Cooling Feature - It soothes & cools the area of treatment following flash during treatment
- Ventilation System - better built in cooling fan and improved ventilation system
- LCD Screen - users can keep track of the remaining flash count and settings easily
- 999,999 flashes lasting up to 15+ years on usage
Q: Is RURUHONEY IPL Hair Removal safe?
A: Absolutely! RURUHONEY IPL Hair Removal device complies with European CE and RoHS certifications that indicate product safety and health. There have been numerous
clinical studies conducted that demonstrate the safety and effectiveness of IPL for
hair removal. Due to this fact, it has become an extremely popular option for safe and effective method of hair removal at home and in clinics.
Q: Does it hurt?
A: One of the biggest advantages of IPL over other forms of hair removal is that it is pain-free. The feeling can be described as a warm sensation on the skin to some people (depending on the skin's sensitivity）
Q: What are the side effects of using the device?
A: The RURUHONEY IPL Hair Removal has no side effects, your skin is not at risk, however we recommend that you moisturize your skin after each treatment. What are the side effects of using the device?
Q: Does IPL work for my skin stone & hair colour?
A: IPL is suitable for all but the darkest skin tone. This is because IPL's light energy may be more attracted to the pigments in the skin rather than melanin in the hair. Skins with dense melanin are not advisable to use it. Please refer to the skin tone chart to see if IPL is suitable for you.
Q: What's included in RURUHONEY IPL Hair Removal Kit?
A: One Handset, One power-point plug, One protective glasses, One Shaver, One User
Guide & Warranty Card.
Q: How to operate RURUHONEY IPL?
A: Before Starting: It is very IMPORTANT to shave any visible hair before use. Ensure your skin is completely clean and dry (don’t use any gels or creams with your handset).
Step 1. Plug the handset in and click the green button on the back to turn it on.
Step 2. The green button is also used to switch through the intensity levels (1 for low - 5 for high). The blue lights on the front will indicate the intensity level.
Step 3. Make sure your intensity level is set to 1 if it is your first session.
Step 4. To use, ensure that the light window is completely flat against the skin. The pink light will begin to blink once you’ve placed the light window onto your skin. This indicates that the handset is ready to be used.
(The handset has a sensor and will not flash unless the light window is in direct
contact with your skin. If it is not in direct contact with your skin, the pink light will stay illuminated and the handset will not flash)
Step 5. Click the Pulse button. Continue this over multiple areas until finished. Lift the head slightly after each pulse to avoid overheating.
Step 6. Press and hold the green button on the back to turn it off. Always disconnect device from the electricity supply when finished.
Q: Should I shave before using RURUHONEY IPL?
A: Yes, we recommend to shave the area you wish to target before using the device, just so that pulse lights could reach the follicles.
Q: Can the device be used on face and bikini area?
A: Yes! You can use it on any part of your body including your face and bikini area, It's completely safe.
Q: How often should I use the device?
A: Generally, you just have to use our Handset once a week for the first 8-12 weeks. Then just once every 2-3 months to stay silky smooth! We would recommend you to check the instruction manual because treatment varies for different skin type too.
Q: How many sessions do I need to see results?
A: Generally, results will be noticeable after 3-4 weeks of using our device. Individual results may vary.
Q: Are results permanent?
A: RURUHONEY IPL Hair Removal offers 90% hair reduction long-lasting results. However, no form of laser hair removal is permanent, even at the clinics. Be cautious when companies claim “permanent” hair removal, as this term technically means that there will be no regrowth of hair for 6 months. In order to maintain long-term results, we advise using our device once a week for 8 weeks, then just once every 3 months for maintenance
Certified For Safe Use
With FCC, CE & RoHS Certifications. Your handset is certified for safe use, you know you can trust the quality of your product. Don't risk using an uncertified device!
Full 1 Year Warranty
Your handset is covered by a full 1 year warranty! If your handset has any defects within 1 year of use we will replace it!
Money Back Guarantee
Not happy? Not a problem! We are proud to offer a risk-free 90 day money-back guarantee for our At-home IPL Hair Removal Kit and 100-day money back guarantee for Ice Cool IPL Kit. Just follow our money-back guarantee protocol to receive a full refund!
A: We currently accept paypal and credit card transactions. For bank transfer, please either DM us on Instagram or Facebook and our team will assist you through it. Alternatively, you may also whatsapp us at 011-1125 4199
Returns & Exchange
A: We accept returns on all products that are defective or damaged during shipping. Just let us know and we will provide a return address and a replacement or refund as preferred. We offer a 30-days Return & Exchange Policy:
- If a product gets damaged or was faulty upon a delivery - please contact us.
- Timing: we have a 30-days Return & Exchange Policy, since the day item was received.
- To be eligible for a return, goods must be unopened, unused, undamaged and accompanied by proof of purchase.
- For returns, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or DM us on Instagram @ruruhon4y with the subject 'Returns' and include your order number, name and the reason for the return.
- We will provide the customer with instructions where to send returned goods. Customers are strongly recommended to get proof of postage when returning goods to avoid "lost packages" situations.
- Please note that customers are responsible for shipping costs of returned items.
- When returned item is received and inspected, customer receives a confirmation email, notifying about the status of the refund.
- If the refund is approved, then it will be processed and a credit will automatically be applied to customer's credit card or original payment method shortly after.
A: You should never IPL over tattoos. This will cause the IPL to target the tattoo and could produce burns and a painful experience. However, going around tattoos to treat an area is fine
A: We recommend waiting 2 weeks before using your handset if you have recently tanned. Also, you should wait 48 hours to tan after using your handset. This is because your skin may be more sensitive to burns directly after IPL treatment. Any form of artificial tan should not be on your skin while using your handset.
- A known skin disorder
- A skin disease such as allergic dermatitis, eczema, etc.
- Photosensitive epilepsy
- Are menstruating, pregnant or lactating
- Black skin tone or Sunburnt skin (please refer to the skin tone chart)
- Black skin tone or fuscescens nevus
- Broken skin, a scab or healed wound, cancer or hemangioma
- Any artificial aesthetic, prosthetic or plastic area
A: When an order is placed, it takes our team 24 - 36 hours to pack your parcel. Depending on your location, it will take 3 - 5 working days to arrive. An email notification with the delivery tracking number will be sent to you via email for your reference and tracking. Due to the recent MCO, there might be slight delays from the shipping company.
Mailing address provided upon order confirmation has to be in FULL & ACCURATE. Should there be any mistakes in such details, delivery of goods will be done 3-5 working days upon receiving the accurate mailing address